Today I went with my parents to Henco Furniture for the first time. It was really fun! We experienced it all from being greeted at the door by the owner (who talks to people like he is in one of the commercials...so fun!) to walking through the "town" to eating at the Whistle Stop Cafe. We even had one of their fresh baked cookies that they talk about on their commercials and just like they say, "it is worth the drive!" My parents bought a new couch and chair that I will happily buy from them in a year if they decide they don't like it...very comfy and cozy I might add. Dad and I picked it out!
After furniture shopping we went car shopping. I don't really care for car shopping especially when it is hot and when gas prices are ridiculously high now. I need something since mine is a '97, but I am not in a big hurry. We tried a new CR-V and a used Highlander today. I am sure we will try some others before I make this big purchase.
Oh, I survived my first week in the real world!
2 comments:
My vote is still a 4-Runner, you'll love it! :)
Well, that is what I want, but I may have to wait a few years. Gas is just too high for a 4=runner!!!
Post a Comment