Tuesday, November 18, 2008

First Week...So Far

Well, I have had a good first two days at the new job! Today was my first full 10 hour day (didn't have to go in as early yesterday since it was the first day), and I did make it through all 10 hours! I think I will like having 10 hour days with the reward of a day off at the end of the week!!! Right now I am mainly doing orientation type things, so I am not really into the job yet...next week I will do more orientation with some time treating on my own! Also, I am a little closer to this job location which means less travel time which equals more sleep time...always a plus! Tomorrow we have a breakfast potluck and next Tuesday we have a Thanksgiving potluck...should be fun!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!!

This was on my desk the first day...from another OT.

No comments: