Monday, July 27, 2009

Contest/Giveaway!!!

*Edit 7-30-2009* Last hints: I used Velcro; one class is singing "I believe I can fly."
*Edit 7-29-2009* Great ideas so far! Hint #2: There will be one for each kid!
*Edit 7-28-2009* Hint #1: graduation is Friday morning

This is my first contest/giveaway so get excited!!! I volunteered for a sewing project at work that required 17 yards of yellow fabric and felt squares in pink and blue. I really don't know what I was thinking as it seems to be the never ending project. Everything must be finished by Friday morning. Here is the contest: What am I making?

  • Guess as many times as you want!
  • Hints may be provided throughout the week!
  • If no one guesses correctly, I will draw a name for the prize.
  • If multiple people guess correctly, I will also draw a name.
  • Ends Thursday night!

Prizes ( you get to pick one of these): 1 custom burp cloth, 1 custom dish towel, or 1 owl journal

Start Guessing!!! (If I told you what I was making please don't participate this time! Thanks!)

7 comments:

Lesley, Dennis, Landon, and Natalee "Lou" said...

a banner????

Elizabeth said...

Some sort of owl!

Laura Jo said...

Some kind of occupational therapy game...since stuff sticks to felt!

David & Nekayeh Carothers said...

Dress up costumes for the kids! :)

amanda said...

Maybe a picture wall ?

Laura Jo said...

Graduation caps?

M&B said...

Are you making some sort of satchel or bag for each student?