Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Staying Busy


I have been pretty busy lately and have now also started working overtime again as we are short 2 OTs...I am already having trouble staying awake during 7pm TV shows and have only worked overtime 1 week. Sad but true.

Here are some of my most recent creations and some of my new favorites as well.

I love these little blue owls...I need to make more. :)


LG asked me to make a Big Brother shirt for her little boy...I surprised her with the cutest Little Brother onesie...this little owl started the blue owl making madness. Love it!

XOs get owls...
Alabama fans get elephants...
makes perfectly good sense.


I was asked by a XO (who also was my enrollment counselor when I was looking at UU...I still remember the day she came to my High School in Arkansas!) to make an owl shirt for her little girl. The best part is that her sweet little girl wanted to put it on before leaving church on Sunday.


This might be one of my favorite girlie owls.




After going to the cake show, I have been wanting to make a cake...just so happens I had a friend who just celebrated her birthday! The fondant was a disaster but tasted pretty good if I do say so myself. :)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Can I just tell you that Zach RAVED about your creations. Do you have any clue how talented you are?!?!? We're still going ON AND ON AND ON about your sweet gifts.

By the way- that cake looks AMAZING!! I'm sure you get tired of people telling you this- but you are SO talented!

Sue said...

Sara,
You have such an amazing talent. I love your creations!