On Saturday, I went to MS to visit Lindsey Grace and met baby Owen for the first time. I really don't know why I didn't take pictures, but he is seriously too cute! He was so good during lunch, too! LG, I am so glad we got a chance to catch up. I look forward to seeing you again real soon!!
After lunch I met up with my sister-in-law, Jessica, so we could go shopping for little Tater Tot aka Will! There were some great great sales, and he will definitely be the best dressed baby! I think I found 4 smocked outfits with amazing deals that could not be passed up! The day before I found 2 other cute outfits with a buy one, get one free deal! I am all about some good sales! My parents went to AL this weekend and also bought a ton of baby gifts, so he will definitely be ready to cheer for the Tide! He is already so loved, and we can't wait to meet him!!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!
No comments:
Post a Comment