Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Five

1. This weekend will be BUSY! Going to see/meet sweet baby Harper in middle TN and visit with some of my OT friends tomorrow. Driving back for smocking class tomorrow afternoon (I have almost finished smocking the back part of the dress! yea!). Also going to see Disney on Ice this weekend. :)

2. Lots of cookie making coming soon for football games and a bake sale. Also one more batch for a friend and then I am finished with cookie making for a LONG time. If you got your order in months ago before I was busy/knew how busy I would be, consider yourself lucky! ha! J/K

3. Sewing like crazy to try to catch up and get ready for baby Will!!!! Have been trying to buy an embroidery machine...they still have not gotten them in yet...told me end of August/First of Sept. It is now middle/end of Sept, and I just called to see if they got them this week. Not yet. Trying to be patient.

4. The months of Sept., Oct., and Nov. have filled up so fast! Lots of fun things scheduled with friends and family! Can't wait!

5. Still wanting to run in this. Waiting to hear if I will have any takers (possibly a coworker) and then let the training begin. :) If I was smart, I would just start training now so that I am ready. 

No comments: