Friday, December 19, 2008

Family Vacation

This past week we went on a family vacation which was a first in many, many years. I think the last vacation might have been when I was in 3rd or 4th grade because I do not count football games or weddings as family vacations. We had so much fun! The weather was amazing...84 degrees...H-O-T!! We landed yesterday to 44 degree weather with a bit of a drizzle...nice! I questioned why we came back! I can't wait to post pictures and maybe even a video or two! Too bad my computer decided to freeze during start-up just like in September. I did save all 500+ pictures and videos from the trip before taking it in to be serviced or replaced...whatever it takes!
Tonight is Jessica's graduation for grad school, so we will all be together again! I love spending time with the fam!
Tomorrow I leave again for a quick trip to see some of my OT classmates for a Christmas reunion...can't wait!!

No comments: