I had planned on sewing this afternoon, too, but I was in the kitchen from 12:30-7:30ish with a quick run to HL for a cake box for these extra tall cupcakes. That is way too long to be in a kitchen...thankfully we have a TV in there, and I enjoyed You've Got Mail and Sleepless in Seattle for about the hundredth time this month.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
A Saturday Afternoon in the Kitchen
I made cupcakes for the baby shower I am going to tomorrow afternoon and thought I would share. I am really excited how they turned out!
I bought a new cupcake carrier since I make them all the time. I want to find the one that holds more, but this will definitely work for now.
The strawberry cake recipe makes tons of batter, so I decided to make mini-cupcakes! I love how cute these are with the little "L."
I found this idea in one of my favorite cupcake books! These took forever, and I may not ever make them again. (I am sure I will...it will just be a very long time before I do)

I had planned on sewing this afternoon, too, but I was in the kitchen from 12:30-7:30ish with a quick run to HL for a cake box for these extra tall cupcakes. That is way too long to be in a kitchen...thankfully we have a TV in there, and I enjoyed You've Got Mail and Sleepless in Seattle for about the hundredth time this month.
I had planned on sewing this afternoon, too, but I was in the kitchen from 12:30-7:30ish with a quick run to HL for a cake box for these extra tall cupcakes. That is way too long to be in a kitchen...thankfully we have a TV in there, and I enjoyed You've Got Mail and Sleepless in Seattle for about the hundredth time this month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am envious of all your baking and crafts! Soo fun and cute!
Post a Comment