Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Not Quite Finished

Well, I know you all probably thought I was finished posting pictures from the best vacation ever...I even thought I was finished, but look what came in the mail today. I went a little crazy and bought the CD of all the pictures taken by FP CM's at the parks. I just could not decide on which one/ones to order, so I went for the CD of all of them instead.
You can edit pictures to add borders, so I did that on a lot to increase the amount of pictures I would have to justify the amount I spent on this lovely CD. Next time the plan is to get more pictures to really make buying the CD worthwhile. Although this time was really worth it because if I had not bought it, I would not have had the group pictures of the family...
...nor would I have the most cheesy of cheesy pics of us holding little Tink! My dad looks kind of confused in this picture. I can't wait to start scrapbooking now that I have these pictures, too.
Also, speaking of mail...I have a ton coming in this week which makes me beyond excited. A new lens is on the way, the best chicken noodle soup kit ever, tons of cute fabric for all of my future creations (I have been ordering since Christmas...I think I probably have plenty to get me started, but I just keep finding more cuteness), and a CD of pictures to make the cutest little picture/slide show DVD ever! So much fun to do...maybe I should rethink my hobbies especially since I have not used my days off to work on these hobbies...maybe when it gets warmer, and I have increased motivation to get out of bed.


No comments: