After a wedding shower Saturday morning, I went home and loaded up and headed to Paris, TN for
Adelyn's first birthday! It was such a cute party with a fun Paris theme!


The cake was too cute and tasty, too!

For the birthday girl!
Elizabeth working hard...can't wait to see her pictures from the party!

Eating a little bit of cake!


Opening her owl presents!


An owl dress from Autumn!

Eating cheerios off of Elizabeth's plate...look at that pincer grasp!! I must be an OT since I tried several times to get a picture of her pincer grasp!

XO's with the little legacy!
(Laura, she is almost looking in this picture!)

Happy First Birthday, Adelyn!

"See ya! I am one and off to bigger and better things!"
Thanks for letting me be part of Adelyn's special day!!!
2 comments:
These are SOOO good! I can't wait to post mine soon!! It was SO good seeing all of you! We need to do it more often. :)
So maybe Adelyn's hair was a bit out of control! But Jason says that if it was perfectly in place, she wasn't having fun! HA! Great pics, about to link it on our blog!
Post a Comment