- no more working on Fridays...my 3 day weekends are back!
- thought I needed a root canal...it was just a tiny cavity but the pain was from stress...really? ha!
- never had time to decorate the 74 cookies I made for the bake sale...they are just waiting in the freezer for now...maybe for the football game this weekend!
- working on a 2 tier monkey cake for a shower Wed.! (need to make a gift but it may have to wait)
- working on 2 Big Brother t-shirts (pics soon)
- finished one shirt and working on a second for co-workers kiddos (pics soon)
- finished 20 copies of 2 picture slideshows (DVDs) for a wedding we went to this weekend...so glad to have that project off the list (wedding pics soon)
- finished and mailed shower invites for Nov. shower
- went to shoe store to see how I run/walk...got new shoes and inserts...one week later, and I may change back to my other shoes.
- lots of sewing projects that need to be finished before Nov!
- planning a couple of cakes for upcoming events!
- a vacation is needed and coming very soon!!!!!!
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Just Another Random Post
These last few months have been so very busy. There is just not enough time in the day!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't wait for your vacation!!
Post a Comment