Thursday, October 22, 2009

Big Brothers

A friend of mine will be welcoming a niece to the family very soon and her nephews will be big brothers! She asked me to make shirts for the boys for when their baby sister comes to join them!


The oldest loves horses, so horse and cowboy fabric was the main theme for his shirt.



The youngest and soon to be middle brother likes cars. You would be surprised at how hard it is to find car fabric in this town. 3 fabric stores later and I found the big blue car fabric at my least favorite store (it is blue and starts with a W). We were headed to Nashville that weekend, so I decided to look at a big craft store there...which is my new favorite...they have everything! They had some cute cute cute car fabric (green with cars). So the 4th store was a success! Not wanting to waste any time I cut and pinned the letters in our hotel room after the wedding, so I could come home and iron then sew...worked out pretty good! If only my room cleaned itself while I was gone! ha!

Hoping to do a quick bit of sewing tomorrow but the dentist, a photo shoot, packing, cleaning, and finishing some cookie decorating is first on the list! Hope everyone has a happy Friday!!

Oh, and speaking of big brothers, mine will be turning the big 3-0 this week! Hopefully I can make him a special cake!!! It will be for Jessica, too, as her Birthday is tomorrow!! Happy Birthday Jessica!!
Also, Happy Birthday to Laura today!!!!
Wow this post just got really random! ha!

1 comment:

amanda said...

SO CUTE !! Great job girly. I know Will and Jack will love them.